Refinance your current VA, FHA, Conventional or JUMBO loan today with Affinity Mortgage
There are many reasons why refinancing your mortgage may be of benefit…
- Lower your rate and lower payment: Refinance rates are still near historic lows. Refinancing to a lower rate can lower your payment and save you money.
- Consolidate debt: Combine high interest debt into a single monthly payment that features a low fixed rate.
- Take cash-out from your home: If you need cash for home improvements, debt consolidation or for other purposes, a cash-out refinance is a great loan option.
- Shorten your term: Long term savings can be substantial when you refinance into a loan with a shorter term (typically 10yrs or 15yrs).
- Refinance out of an ARM (adjustable rate mortgage): If your current loan has an adjustable rate, you can refinance into a low fixed rate that will not change.
- Eliminate your PMI: Refinance options that allow you to get rid of your monhtlhy PMI payment once and for all.
Submit the “Rate Quote!” form (below) to find out exactly what programs you are eligible for.
These Streamline refinance programs exist for Conventional and FHA loans as well and offer many benefits. Submit the “Rate Quote!” form (below) to find out exactly what programs you are eligible for.
SUBMIT THIS FORM TO RECEIVE A RATE QUOTE